Monday, February 13, 2006

Baseball Pimpadelic

Pitchers and catchers report tomorrow. TOMORROW! Glee.

You folks are, for the next moment, a highly-focused target audience. Lemme use that to my advantage.

What would you want to hear from a podcast focused on your favorite team and sport?

Interviews with your team's general manager?
Manager?
Players?
Media?
Fans?
Historians?

Would you want analysis of upcoming games? A breakdown of your division?

Would you want to be able to submit questions in advance?

Yes, I have a specific reason for this, and you can pretty much suss out what it is. So, lemme know what you want. I know what I would want to hear (see: all of the above), but prioritizing it is hard for me. Your input is invaluable.

Tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger Tony McCarthy said...

Not a fan of the player/manager interview. Unless they are involved in something that is big news.

I like the breakdown of the games and the division with stats, stats, stats.

But I would probably watch/listen to any baseball that was fact filled. And fun.

I'm going through withdrawl. Need some baseball soon!

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Leemer said...

As for interviews with players or coaching staff, I prefer questions that allow me to get to know the person rather than the player. I can get to know the "player" by watching games or reading the newspaper. Give me something different.

And I would definitely listen to historians because baseball is a game that is rooted in its past, despite all apparant efforts to distance from it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home